Click the thumbnails to read the comics. Descriptions are below.
- Ohhhh My God: A collection of journal comics from October 2016 to September 2017.
- Grief is Weird: A collection of journal comics surrounding the sudden death of my mother, from 2016-2017.
- Dungeon Critters #1: a collaborative comic with Natalie Riess in the summer of 2016 about four animal adventurers taking on a cursed dungeon.
- Do You Like Anime?: a 24 Hour Comics Challenge in October 2015 about two middle schoolers becoming friends.
- Let Me Do It: an autobio comic about little sisters and video games, printed in the Chainmail Bikini Anthology, 2015.
- Hourly Comic Day: Autobio comics drawn every hour over the course of a day. 2015-2018
- Lady Tilda and the Dragon: A fairytale about a mom and a dragon, printed in the Valor Anthology, 2014.
- Just a Sidekick: a superhero story about overcoming inferiority complex. Printed in the Oath Anthology, 2015.
- Wicked Queens: A monster girl gang tries to get to prom. 2014.
- Dirty Diamonds #5: Comics: Autobio about my entrypoint into comics, printed in Dirty Diamonds #5. 2014.
- Keep Moving: A girl is alone in the woods. Maybe. 2014.
- Haircut: A knight and a princess fend off evil skeletons. 2014.